When it comes to hosting events, be it conferences, meetings or any form of gathering on your WordPress Site, a Good Event Calendar Plugin is a must.
Well there are numerous plugins that come with their own unique features, We have handpicked the 8 Best Event Calendar Plugins for WordPress websites that can be integrated without any hassle.
This article contains both free and premium plugins the latter with additional features. Please find the list of Best WordPress Event Calendar Plugins below.
Top Event Calendar WordPress Plugins
1. Modern Events Calendar Plugin
When it comes to managing events on a WordPress site, you’d definitely want to check a Plugin with advanced features, a modern design with an easy configuration. Well, Modern Events Calendar by Webnus combines all those into a single bundle.
A true fan of Elementor, Divi or Visual Composer need not worry using this plugin, since it’s compatible with all the popular page builders as well as the SEO and Cache Plugins. The Plugins provides over 40 different layouts with multiple skins to suit your website.
When it comes to adding events on a website, it can be done in multiple ways such as the Front-end and Back-end submission along with importing the events from Facebook, Meetup or any other Third party Event Calendar Plugins. You can display the events on a page, a Custom widget or by integrating a Search filter option on any page.
The ability to add multiple organizers and the payment directly sent to organizer through PayPal once a buyer buys a ticket for a certain event makes this a simple yet powerful Interface. Another Impressive feature is the Ticket Price per date in which you can also change the price of the event tickets depending upon the day.
Other Features include:
- Ability to repeat events on certain dates of the year, or a month.
- Powerful reports on a single dashboard.
- QRCode to scan the Buyer’s Ticket Information.
- Google Calendar Integration.
- Schema, Breadcrumb and RSS Ready.
2. The Events Calendar Plugin
With 500,000+ downloads, The Event Calendar Plugin is used by Fortune 100 Companies, Government Institutions and also Startups. This free Plugin by Modern Tribe is packed with lots of useful features and is highly customizable.
As far as the compatibility and Security of the plugin is concerned you can trust without any concern since the plugin has been audited by WordPress Experts.
The premium version of the plugin Includes features such as recurring events, ticket sales, Facebook event Integration, User Submitted Events, Search Based Events, Advanced Widgets, Custom Event Fields and a lot more.
3. WordPress Pro Event Calendar
WordPress Pro Event Calendar Plugin is one of the Premium Plugin with an Elegant & Sleek Design. It takes Responsiveness into its pack of powerful features, hence be it mobile, tablets or Laptop; this plugin takes care of all the devices.
It also allows your users to add events from the front end which is one of the important feature offered by the Plugin, since it lets you preserve the freshness of events on your Site.
Other features included are:
- Integration of Google map with Events.
- Easily Translatable.
- Shortcode Generation made handy.
- Import Events from ICS feed or Facebook.
- Export Booking list to Excel.
- Limit number of Bookings in an event.
- Mailchimp Supported and a lot more.
4. All in One Event Calendar
All in One Event Calendar Plugin from Timely lets you manage events with ease. This free event calendar plugin has over 100,000 downloads and provides you with rich features with a sleek design.
One of the most powerful features provided is Its Import and Export of Events i.e. It allows you to Import events from other website. Apart from this it also allows you to add featured images to events and categories, color code the events based on categories which helps in easy selection and yes the plugin translation is available in many languages.
5. Stachethemes Event Calendar
With its amazing design, Stachethemes Calendar Plugin provides a sleek look that’ll definitely blend to suit your website design.
This Plugin provides you with the option of Integrating WooCommerce into your events, thus allowing you to sell products which is one of the unique features that you can implement.
The plugin includes a pack of rich features such as:
- Display weather Information for the weather location.
- Show list of Guest coming for the Event.
- Display remaining time for the event.
- Provide Event Locations and guide visitors to your location using Google Maps Direction API.
- Import and Export Events using .ics file.
- Single page for Events and a lot more.
6. Event on
With 27,700+ WordPress Sites using this plugin, it is understood that this premium plugin is one of the most favored Event Plugin among Event organizers. It comes with a free lifetime support, and offers minimal design to suit almost every website.
Other features include:
- Unique Shortcode generator
- Adding images to Events.
- You can Hide or Delete Past Events.
- Expandable Event Details which allows you to show an excerpt of the event in a faded teaser.
- Add Events to User Calendars which allows your users to add events to google calendar or download the .ics file
- Support for major Social Sharing Sites along with email.
- Location based Events.
- Color code Event or Event type for easy selection.
- Customize the calendar to suit your website style and a lot more.
7. WP Event Manager
If you’re looking for a free event management plugin that is both light-weight and bundled with powerful features; WP Event Manager can be a great choice.
This responsive event plugin allows you to add, manage and categorize events seamlessly powered by ajax for smooth experience for your users. Not only that, you can also add custom fields to any of the event listings which can be displayed on any post or page using a shortcode.
Other features offered are Multilingual translation, widget ready, caching support, front end form for submitting and managing events.
Apart from that the plugin also offers pro-addons such as:
- Calendar: Listing of events on Calendar.
- Google Maps: Search Events through locations.
- WooCommerce Tickets: Allows you to sell Event tickets (WooCommerce required).
- Event alerts: Alert your audience about any upcoming event.
8. Events Manager
Events Manager is one of the free Event Management Plugins that is a packed with features such as:
- Simple Registration of Event.
- BuddyPress Support.
- Guest and Member Enabled Submission of Events.
- Location based Events.
- Custom Attributes for Events.
- Easily Modify Templates from Settings page to control the how the events are shown.
- Widget for Calendar, Event and Location and a lot more.
The Premium version Includes features such as coupon codes, custom booking form, payment options such as paypal, Authorize.net etc.
I hope the article will help you in finding the Best Event Calendar Plugins for your WordPress Site. Please let you know which plugins do use for hosting events in your Site.
Share your thoughts and Feedback in the comment below, and let us know if there are any other plugin more useful.
5 thoughts on “8 Best Event Calendar plugins for WordPress Sites 2020.”
Hi WP Villa,
Great plugins, I was actually looking for a new events calendar for one of my clients’ websites.
I haven’t used any of these plugins before. I am going to bookmark this page so I can find it easily when I am ready to show the client.
You’ve definitely saved me some time from having to spend a lot of time trying to find the right plugin to use.
Have a great day 🙂
Glad you liked the post.
Hey Wp-villa ,
Great post with best event calendar plugins for wordpress. It is my first time commenting on your blog post and i must say that you have done a fantastic work and suggested helpful plugins for wordpress.
Your all the suggested plugins are helpful and offers several features. Using these plugins will be great and allows the users to manage the events on wordpress site. Using these plugins will be a great helping hand for several users.
Truly helpful post and thanks for sharing.
Glad to know you liked the post.